Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Color of the Day

Maroon.

Floating mysteriously without so much as a sound. That is until the dew begins forming on the grass and a soft melancholy in the form of a melody comes from the other side of the hill. Looking at it here it reminds me of Ranier Maria's first album which I used to absolutlely love and wish I could listen to right now but my records and record player are in Ohio and the one we have here is broken and I guess I could listen to the album online but I haven't heard it in a long while and I don't want to ruin the experience by cheap quick listens; plucking songs randomly here and there. Such a great fucking album 12, 13 years ago.  I wonder how it would hold up now? I need to revisit that place soon. Ah, Maroon.

No comments:

Post a Comment