Monday, January 31, 2011

What I Ate Today

I did not eat any breakfast and so my first feeding wasn't until about 1:45 pm. I ate three simple beef soft tacos using leftover beef from the night before which was itself 1lb ground beef bought at Key Foods(from some run-of-the-mill corporate slaughter house I'm sure) cooked in a frying pan until brown, drained of its grease, with then the brand name Ortega seasoning and 3/4 cup water into the sizzle and stirred and poked at-- and the concoction thickened up--which was last night---and so today I ate the left overs wrapped in the tortilla shells that come in the vacuumed sealed bags near the butter on aisle one at Key Foods and I am not feeling proud of what I eat 'cause see,
For dinner I ate Elio's frozen pepperoni pizza bought in the frozen section of you guessed it, Key Foods. Throw it in the oven right on the rack at 425 degrees. Just when it's about ready I add some extra mozzarela cheese and stick it back in. The pepperoni could have been made out of a cow's asshole for all I know.
How terribly mundane and baffling in an uninteresting kinda way you might say.
Oh, but to wash it all down in a dreamy bliss--the true nectar of the gods, Minute Maid's 'Tropical Punch'
to make it all feel better; at least for a little longer and until that Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bar at the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment